After we hear from you, you’ll receive an email and/or text message from Jeremy Hyatt to schedule a consultation. During the consultation (by phone, in person or by email), we’ll discuss your exercise history, goals, limiters and schedule ideas. Afterward, Jeremy will recommend one or two personal trainers based on your personality, goals and schedule needs. We always set out to build long-term relationships, so we take a little extra time ensuring a good match for clients and trainers. Each trainer handles their own scheduling, so your trainer will reach out immediately to set your first session with you.
We use two different apps to help enhance your member experience, you’ll receive invites to join both in the days leading up to your first session.
Wellness Living – The billing and account services. You’ll set up your account, sign waiver, complete health history and enter billing information. Once you’re registered here, you can update payment information, track session history and packages and sign up for open gym reservations.
Hyatt Strength + Wellness – Built on the Trainerize platform, this is where all your programming and exercise calendars will live. You can track workouts at the studio and on the road, have extra workouts for home, open gym and travel, record metrics and meals, and communicate with your trainer from the app.
Your first session at the studio is 50 minutes, costs $41.50 and includes the following: 1) Meet your trainer, 2) gym tour, 3) InBody body composition scan, 4) goals setting and 5) mini workout. After this, you’ll be off and running!
- Normal gym attire applies at Hyatt Strength + Wellness. Comfortable shorts, tights and shirt. Gym shoes should be clean, and we’d prefer they were used for gym-work only. We strive to keep the gym as clean as possible at all times!
- There are two designated parking spots for Hyatt Strength + Wellness clients in front of roll up door and four additional visitor spots available in parking lot. Timed and free parking spots are available on surrounding blocks.
- There is no need to “check-in” when you arrive. Your trainer will be watching for you to arrive at the front desk.
- Please use the lockers in the locker rooms for gym bags, coats, etc. There are showers with soap, towels and ample amenities including hair dryers, cotton swabs, mouthwash and even hair ties to make your visit more comfortable. We have a cold filtered water fountain with bottle fill station.
- All trainers perform some type of movement assessment at the start of your relationship with them. It’s important to us to collect enough “physical” information from you to know how to build your initial program.
Your personal trainer will have a plan for you regarding how to approach your workouts at Hyatt Strength + Wellness, but here are a few suggestions on how to prepare for your training sessions:
Warm up: Jump on a treadmill, elliptical machine or bike for 5 easy minutes to get the blood pumping.
Corrective exercises: You may have issues you are dealing with that need special attention (lacrosse ball work, stretching, foam rolling, band exercises, etc). Fitting that in between the warm up and your session is a great time.
Personal training session: Expect to be pushed (safely, of course) and to learn a variety of new exercises and movement patterns to help you reach your goals. Consistent feedback is important to all of us so please share information with your personal trainer, especially if something hurts.
Post-workout: After your personal training session, feel free to stay and stretch, foam roll, work on corrective exercises, do some more cardio, etc. Space permitting the gym is yours to use as long as you like!
Using the gym
Hyatt Strength + Wellness is available for open gym workouts on days you’re not with your trainer. You can sign up open gym times via the Wellness Living app during any studio open hours or ask your trainer for recurring times to be reserved. Your Hyatt S + W app is great for supplemental workouts programmed by your trainer, there is the Hour of Power on the chalkboard and updated each week, or just come in and do your cardio / mobility / stretching work – the choice is yours and we are here to support you however we can.