Hyatt Training prices
We’re committed to providing one-on-one training at a reasonable price because we believe in long-term health and wellness. There’s never been a better time to invest in your health.
One-on-one personal training
- Our average session price is $84. Here’s what’s included:
- A dedicated, certified personal trainer who’s only job is to take great care of you! (We take care of them with our industry leading compensation and benefits package)
- Weekly, one-on-one, 50-minute personal training sessions (in-person or virtual)
- Free access to our state-of-the-art personal training studio by reservation
- Hyatt Training app to track your training sessions, independent workouts and behavior change goals
- Free admission to our speaker series, featuring experts and professionals on timely topics
- Weekly, inspirational emails loaded with health and wellness information
- Group workout challenges and fundraisers to share our strength with the larger community
- A gym culture driven by our core values, so you receive a consistent, thoughtful experience from every member on our team
- Additional sessions available: 2 sessions/week $692.5 ($79/session), 3 sessions/week $1019 ($75/session)
Looking for the perfect gift? We’ve got you covered with our customized gift certificate option. Our 1:1, service-based approach will ensure your recipient feels truly spoiled and supported during their entire experience with Hyatt Training.
- Three custom workouts each week delivered via the Hyatt Training app
- One 30-minute trainer consultation per month
1:1 virtual training
- Weekly, one-on-one, 50-minute virtual personal training sessions
- Additional training sessions and/or nutrition coaching available
- Detailed history of your current injury or symptoms as well as a physical assessment
- Continue treatments that build off your previous work to help you feel your best!
3 month deep dive
- Kick things off with a 50-minute consultation followed by one hour of customized coaching each month, including flexible weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly check-ins
- 50-minute consultation with a certified nutrition coach. This time is 100% customized to your needs and goals.
What our clients say …
“Working with my personal trainer at Hyatt Training has taught me how to take my exercise beyond the elliptical machine and build more strength and confidence than I ever thought possible.”
“Working with an experienced trainer has made it possible for me to tackle chronic joint pain that had slowed me down for years. She has helped me to get moving, build confidence and feel great.”
“Hyatt Training personal trainers meet you where you are on your journey, and they will ensure your workouts are safe, measured and effective. There is truly nothing to lose—except unwanted weight or pain.”
“I started personal training to prepare for my first spartan race. I’ve continued because it helps me to be strong and ready for all kinds of races, and keeps me accountable for my workouts each week.”
“I had sessions with my trainer right up until I gave birth to my daughter. Being strong heading into motherhood allowed for both birth and postpartum life to be manageable.”
“Building my strength through customized personal training has allowed me to stop random injuries and muscle pain. At age 73, I don’t ever remember being as strong as I am today.”
Frequently asked questions
Do I need to sign a contract?
Nope! We keep things simple and straightforward at Hyatt Training. If you like what you see, try us out. If you change your mind, we’ll understand.
Are there any sign up fees or initiation fees?
There are no sign-up fees, initiation fees or any other hidden costs at Hyatt Training. We want to make it easy for you to workout with us.
Are there other training packages available?
Perhaps a monthly plan doesn’t work with your lifestyle because you travel a lot. No worries! We can create a package tailored to your particular needs and schedule. Exact details can be discussed during your free personal training consultation.
What are Fit Fam workouts?
When you sign up for training, you get access to curated workouts designed by our highly qualified personal trainers. New workouts and exercises (i.e., strength sets, mobility sequences, high intensity interval training, bike workouts and runs) are posted every week in our Hyatt Training app. These accessible workouts take the guesswork out of what to do for exercise outside of time with your trainer. They incorporate foundational exercises that have a mix of multi-joint upper and lower body sets using all planes of movement. If you need guidance, we are ready and willing to answer questions!
Can I do a single session with trainer without signing up for a monthly package?
Yes! Single session or hourly consultation rates are available.
What if I need to cancel my membership?
No problem. Just let us know in writing by the 15th of the month prior to your cancelation.