At Hyatt Training we are green through and through. One of our core values is sustainability. We reduce, reuse and recycle everything we possibly can. We’re doing our part to make our planet healthy.
Hyatt Training works to be a sustainable gym in Portland, Oregon
It’s no accident that we chose the color green for our logo. We believe health, wellness and personal growth happen best when we keep toxins and pollutants to a minimum. We love to use the functional strength and fitness built in our personal training gym to get outside and enjoy our amazing planet. It’s important for us to do what we can and be as green as possible.
How we make our Portland gym sustainable:
- We use Wausau ecosoft 100% recycled paper products throughout the studio.
- Our Boulder Cleaners coconut hand and body soap is 100% natural and biodegradable. It is non-toxic, paraben-free, and made in Boulder, Colorado. In 2016 it won the EPA’s Safer Choice award.
- We use Boulder Cleaner’s liquid laundry detergent.
- We offer reusable glasses and water bottles during your workout.
- Our filtered water dispenser keeps you healthy inside and out and refills your reusable bottle.
- Our automatic light switches and fluorescent bulbs ensure energy savings.
- We choose mesh, biodegradable Keurig San Francisco Bay coffee cartridges.
- We provide secure, indoor bike parking for clients who ride to the studio.