Join us at the studio on Sunday April 15, 2018 from 11:00 am-12:00 pm for a live workshop hosted by Advance Sports and Spine Therapy. In the workshop you’ll learn the three most common causes of plantar faciitis (foot pain) or Achilles tendonitis (ankle pain) and how to fix them.
Is this workshop right for you?
1) Do you have foot or ankle pain that worsens with walking, standing, or running?
2) Is your foot pain worse in the morning when you get out of bed?
3) Is your foot/ankle pain keeping you from completing your race or achieving your target time?
4) Have you tried resting or bracing without much success?
5) Do you lack flexibility in the foot and ankle?
6) Have you been told you can only wear shoes with orthotics or shoe inserts?
If you answered YES to any of these questions (or have a stubborn spouse in denial), you are in the right place!
When: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Sunday, April 15
Where: Hyatt Training Studio (2001 NW 19th Ave. #102)
RSVP: Please RSVP as space is limited and spots will fill up!
Contact info for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (503) 582-1073.
At Hyatt Training our number one job is to share our expertise and passion. We’re thrilled to have Advance Sports and Spine Physical Therapy in our Slabtown studio.
Within our walls you’ll find more than just a good sweat. Our core values guide each decision we make every day. We’re dedicated to building community and providing education about health and wellness for both our clients and Portland at large. Events like this give us the opportunity to do both. To learn more about what we’re all about, how we could help you, our dream team of personal trainers, email us at Go@HyattTraining.com.