It’s time to play another round of “Guess The Hyatt Training Trainer.”
Based on the following clues (see answers below), can you guess which trainer we are profiling this week?
• 1 – Name something you love? Seals.
• 2 – Who is your idol? Gal Godot.
• 3 – Describe yourself in only three words? Dedicated, Empathetic, and Confident.
• 4 – Name something you must have? A good moisturizer for my face.
• 5 – Favorite musician or band of all time? Fall Out Boy.
• 6 – Favorite way to burn calories? Deadlifts or pull-ups.
• 7 – What’s your go-to guilty pleasure? Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
• 8 – Best advice that you have ever received? Focus on controlling the controllable, and give yourself grace with everything else.
• 9 – Favorite past time? A tie between cozied up on the couch with a book, or taking a long walk listening to a history podcast.
• 10 – What is your area of training expertise? Resistance training for strength and muscle gain, along with building core stability and strength. I’m also a nutritionist, so I’m well-versed in the relationship between food and training.