Navigating all the preventative healthcare advice out there can be tricky, but support from diet and supplements can be a key part of optimizing health. In today’s segment Jeremy shares what he considers to be his annual “check ups” to fine tune his approach to nutrition, supplements and overall health.
Check out the rest of the series
- Check out Tip #1: Mindset and Goals to get things started! Download our free worksheet to outline your goals and determine your WHY for doing life better!
- And here’s a link to Tip #2: Cardiovascular Exercise
- In Tip #3: Strength Training, Jeremy shares the essentials of a good strength and conditioning plan.
- A plan for stress management BEFORE you need it is key to overall health. Check out some of the tools Jeremy uses as a business owner and family guy in Tip #4.
- Tip #5 outlines the importance of relationships and social interactions. Research supports that these interactions are KEY to living our healthiest lives. Jeremy shares some of his strategies for prioritizing family and social time.
- Tip #6 dives into recreation and the importance of getting outside, doing the things we love alongside friends and family.