Staying abreast of news, trends and consuming media in general can feel overwhelming. Like everything, having a plan in place and optimizing commute and other down times can make big impact. In our final tip, Jeremy shares his strategy for reading as many books as possible and keeping up to date with media.
Check out the rest of the series
- Check out Tip #1: Mindset and Goals to get things started! Download our free worksheet to outline your goals and determine your WHY for doing life better!
- And here’s a link to Tip #2: Cardiovascular Exercise
- In Tip #3: Strength Training, Jeremy shares the essentials of a good strength and conditioning plan.
- A plan for stress management BEFORE you need it is key to overall health. Check out some of the tools Jeremy uses as a business owner and family guy in Tip #4.
- Tip #5 outlines the importance of relationships and social interactions. Research supports that these interactions are KEY to living our healthiest lives. Jeremy shares some of his strategies for prioritizing family and social time.
- Tip #6 dives into recreation and the importance of getting outside, doing the things we love alongside friends and family.
- Healthcare trends, diets and supplements can be helpful tools in maximizing your energy and overall wellness. But the trends and info can be tricky to navigate. Check out Jeremy’s personal approach and how he shifts through the noise in Tip #7 of our series.
- The way we start each day sets the tone for what’s to come and how we’ll respond or react. Jeremy shares insight in the importance of your morning routine in Tip #8.
- What we eat and when we eat it are two of the biggest aspects of being at our very best. Oftentimes, we don’t realize how much better we can feel until we try a new nutritional approach. Check out Tip #9 where Jeremy talks all about nutrition and the critical components of having a plan in place to make (and stick with!) changes.